Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 4th, 2010 - Tuesday

If I were to begin to share everything that has happened to me and the people in this abroad program, I could probably write a book. This has been the best, dirtiest, most liberating experience of my life. I have had some of the funniest moments of my life here. I have met the strangest people and done some things that I will probably only tell a few people in my lifetime. I hope that everyone who hasn’t had the opportunity to go abroad does it, and does everything that is thrown at them.

I'm left with a sense of accomplishment and can't wait to move onto the next chapter in life.

I want to thank my parents for giving me a bigger piece of the world that I ever thought I’d see or experience. And I want to thank Stella, Carl and Michele for all of the hard work and effort that it took to work with us. It’s been the adventure of my life! I will never go a day without thinking about something that has happened here.

I also want to say that I was lucky to be with a great group of peers. I am so happy to have met all of you and cannot wait to spend my last year at Pierce with you all.

PHOTOS

Mae McGlone

No comments:

Post a Comment