Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 2nd, 2010 - Friday

On Friday we had our own day to spend in Berlin. Erin, Cristina and I walked around down town and bought some good candy and presents for our family. I got some really yummy potatoes and mushrooms with an onion sauce. After that we just explored the rest of the city... looking for the Birkenstock store, which unfortunately was closed. After that we decided we should go to the Dali Museum. Cristina and Erin were not that familiar with him, and I was excited to see some of the less famous art by one of my favorite artists. The museum was beautiful, and no one else was there. It was a lot of his earlier works: sketches, water colors and various other abstracts. I was so happy to be there.

Afterward, we came back and packed for Prague. We were exhausted from all of the traveling and adventures, so we decided to grab dinner early and just go to sleep.

Mae McGlone

No comments:

Post a Comment